Have a Question About Our Service or Website?
Our Information Hub should answer any questions you have about the products we sell and how to use them, however if you have any general questions about us or our website you should be able to find answers below. If you have any questions that are not covered here, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Important Battery Safety Information
Please adhere to the following battery safety information for e cigarette and vape batteries. You can also find further information on looking after and safely using your e cig and vape batteries in our Information Hub.
You should only charge your e cigarette or vape batteries with a USB port or mains adapter that has an output current at or below 1 Amp and 5v. Please do not use a mobile phone or 2.1 Amp USB charger.If you are in any doubt about the specification of a USB charging adaptor, please contact the manufacturer to confirm.
Please follow the guidelines below:
- Do not leave the battery charging unattended or overnight.
- When the battery is fully charged you must always take it off charge.
- The LED on the end of your battery will go off when it is fully charged.
- Please do not charge batteries for longer than specified in the relevant product manual.
- Do not place a battery next to mobile phones, e-readers or magnetised objects.
- Do not attempt to charge a battery that has been dropped or damaged.
- Do not attempt to charge with a modified charger or modify the battery.
- Do not disassemble the battery.
- Do not attempt to charge with a damaged charger or adaptor.
- Do not dispose of a battery in fire or water.
- Only use the battery to USB adaptor supplied with the product. Do not use another manufacturer’s products.
- Do not leave batteries in direct sunlight or in places where temperature can rise suddenly.
- Do not expose your battery to very high or low temperatures.
- Do not charge your device in your car in very hot/ humid weather.
- Always recharge the battery if full discharged.
- Always charge on a hard surface.
- If your battery is exposed to water do not continue to use it.
- Please store in a dry place.
- Please clean terminals and battery contacts with tissue or alcohol wipes once a week.
- Exercise caution whilst charging abroad, as mains voltages vary. Some countries may also experience sudden power surges.
- Do not carry batteries in a pocket or bag where they are in direct contact with metal such as coins or keys.If you are in any doubt, please contact us for additional advice
How Do I Create an OK Vape Account?
You can create a customer account in order to save your details for faster checkout next time. Visit the My Account page to set one up. When you sign up for an account, you will be eligible for our Loyalty Rewards Scheme, giving you discounts on future orders.
Will My Details be Kept Safe?
How Do I Use Your Loyalty System?
By creating an account on our Website, you’ll automatically be enrolled in the OK Loyalty Scheme. Collect one point per pound you spend and when you reach 100 points, you can exchange them for a 10% discount code to use on your next order!
Terms: Only one code can be applied per order. Points will not be accrued for orders placed when a loyalty discount has been applied.
Placing An Order
How Do I Place An Order?
You can order directly through the website or give us a call to place an order if you prefer to speak to someone. Please note that our lines are open between 8:30am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
To Order Online
- Go to our online shop or choose a category from the main menu at the top of the website
- Select your items and click ‘Add to Cart’
- Click on the Cart icon on the top right of the website
- If you’re happy with the items in your cart, click on the Checkout button
- Follow the directions to make payment and place your orde
- If you’d like to order over the phone please call us on 0870 609 3379
Why Do I Need to Verify My Age?
We are strongly committed to ensuring that anyone who purchases our products is over the age of 18, in compliance with UK law. Our system will check your details against various sources of information such as the electoral roll, UK passport details, utility data and credit information to ensure they are correct.
Please make sure that your billing details match your official registered name and address. On occasions, the system may not be able to match your details (this is often when you have recently moved or changed your name) and will ask you to contact us. Either call or email us and we will manually verify your details for you as soon as possible.
The system will only check your details once, provided it can find a match and your details will not be stored (except for where you have created an account with us and saved your name and address details) or shared with any other party. Please note that if the system checks your credit details it will leave what is called a ‘soft footprint’ – this simply means that you are able to see that we have accessed your name, address and date of birth but will in no way affect your credit score and will not be visible to any other person or company apart from yourself.
The soft footprint will show the company name ‘Halco Products Ltd’.
Can I Order Over the Phone?
Ordering online is very easy but if for any reason you are unable to do this, please call us between 8:30am & 5pm Monday-Friday and we can process an order for you.
How much does delivery cost?
We dispatch all UK orders completely FREE! This is via Royal Mail 1st Class Post.
Please note that this is not a guaranteed next day service.
If you would like guaranteed next day delivery, we offer this service between midnight on Sundays until 2pm on Thursdays at a cost of £7.15. Please note that you must place your order before our cutoff of 2pm if you would like next day delivery, otherwise it wont be dispatched until the following day. Please select the option at checkout if you would like next day delivery.
How Long Will My Order Take to Arrive?
We aim to dispatch all orders the same day when received before 2pm Monday to Friday. We find that most often, orders are received the next working day after dispatch however, as stated above, the free delivery option is not a guaranteed service and can up to 3 days. If you need fast delivery, please select the next day delivery option at checkout.
Please visit the Shipping Information page for more information.
What if My Order Hasn’t Arrived?
Free 1st Class Delivery
Please wait 5 working days after your order has been dispatched (you will receive a ‘completed order’ email when it has been sent). If it still hasn’t arrived, please contact us and we will do what we can to resolve this for you. We will be unable to take any action prior to the above timescale as 1st class post is not a guaranteed next day service and can take up to 5 days to arrive.
Next Day Delivery
If you have paid for next day delivery, please note that you MUST order before 2pm for it to be dispatched the same day, as stated on our checkout page. Unfortunately Next Day delivery is not available for orders placed on a Friday or Saturday. If your order hasn’t arrived and you have paid for the Next Day service, please contact us and we will be able to track your delivery for you.
Please note: You must contact us within 2 weeks if an order hasn’t turned up. We regret that we are unable to take any action after this time.
Do You Ship to Customers Outside the UK?
Unfortunately we do not currently sell or send our products outside of the UK.
Data Protection & Security
How Will You Protect My Data?
We are dedicated to ensuring our customers details are kept safe and secure and will never share your details with another third party, except by your express permission.
Is it Safe to Save My Card Details?
Provided you are logged into your account, you can save your card details for faster checkout in future. We do not have access to or hold these details. They are saved via Sage Pay’s highly secure token system. You can find out more about Sage Pay here.
Please be careful online and always ensure you are on the genuine OK E Cig website and that a padlock icon like the below shows in the address bar if you are sharing any personal details:
Will You Send Me Promotional Emails?
We will only ever send you promotional emails if you have agreed to receive them by ticking a box on checkout or signup, or filling out the signup boxes found on the popup or in our website footer.
We send 1-2 emails per week with our latest product launches or promotions and you can unsubscribe from these at any time using the link at the bottom of one of our emails or by contacting us and requesting to be removed from our email lists.
Returns & Complaints
What Do I Do if I Have a Problem With An Item?
If you experience any issues with an item, please contact us and we will aim to get back to you within 48 working hours (our opening times are Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm).
Can I Return Items?
If an item you have received is faulty then we will request for the item to be returned and it will be replaced, provided the issue is not due to user error. As e cigarette products are classed as consumable items we regret that we are unable to refund or replace items that are not faulty.
How Can I Make a Complaint?
If you have a complaint about our products or service, please do contact us and we will endeavour to resolve any issues for you.
What Product Guarantees Do You Offer?
Please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale for information on product guarantees..